A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward La Cava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward La Cava, Endocrinology and Metabolism is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. La Cava graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. La Cava has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Courtright La Cava MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. La Cava practice?
- Dr. Edward La Cava has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward La Cava practices Internal Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Internists.