Dr. Edward Lagunzad DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 16th, 2011
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Ed is the best doctor out there. He has been my doctor for the past 10 years. I followed when he switched to Echo on S.E. 8th St. and again when he switched to Multi-Specialty Clinic.I was greatly saddened when I became pregnant and was told he could not be my doctor any longer. As to why I still do not know. After having my daughter and learning that he had recently switched to the same office that my medicaid assigned me to I was ecstatic!!!! He is still my doctor and now my daughters doctor. We have to go in every 2 weeks to have my daughter weighed due to failure to thrive.All the staff there are great! They know us by name as soon as we walk through the door! His medical assistant is great too!!! I must give props to Hannah who used to be his MA but was unable to stay there due to personal reasons. Yvone is now his MA and is great too! As soon as she opens the door she'll say my daughters name and she'll run up to her. You can't get better care anywhere else!!!I have no problem getting anything I need done. One of my favorite things is if you have to call after hours you actually get a call back from Dr. Ed!!!I couldn't recommend him as a doctor anymore than I already have. If you're looking for a man that actually cares about you as a person then he's the one.I am so grateful to Dr. Ed in so many ways. I will continue to stay w/ him so long as he's practicing.

January 6th, 2011
wonderful staff thanks angie
Finding a new dr not easy people are rude but not dr ed office ms Angie I talk too made me me like id been a patent for a long time she was so friendly too me. i have 2 boys and some mobilty prolems finding Dr. Ed is blessing to realize yes there are really people that are caring & very understanding ANGIE . Thank Angie & Dr Ed for putting me at ease that when I call my doctors office the staff and My Doctor I know I can truely count on. Im 40 almost and have strugels with mobilty but knowing i dont get a machine ect. means more than you know My 2 boys 3 and 8 & need there mommy to be tough . Not see me suffer so I am greatful for Dr. ed &staff Thanks My Family @ myself are greatful god bless J.M

June 16th, 2010
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!
I am at a loss for words at recently learning that Dr. Ed has resigned from Echo Clinic. He was my doctor for 5 years and I feel a great loss now that he has left. He was 'never' without a smile too!