A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Laird is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Laird has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Charles Laird MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Laird practice?
- Dr. Edward Laird has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Laird practices General Practice near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors.