A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lairson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lairson, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lairson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lairson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lairson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lairson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lairson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Lairson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lairson practice?
- Dr. Edward Lairson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lairson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.