Dr. Edward Lairson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 9 reviews

June 25th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I saw Dr Larison recently for a MVA. I was referred by my Primary Care Physician. He had an excellent bedside manner and was very interested in the details that led me to see him. I discussed with him the details of my back pain and he had several suggestions that would help with the pain. He is also a great listener. I am confident that we will find a solution that will help with my pain.

January 19th, 2015
Worst experience .. Dr. spent 4 min. with me. No information .. discourteous, time wasted.

November 11th, 2014
Dr. Lairson has done both lumbar and cervical steroid injections for my severe arthritis and disk disease. He has made a difficult experience much easier, and his technique has helped immensely.

September 17th, 2012
Outstanding physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Lairson's for many years. I have always appreciated the fact that he's so down to earth and has a great sense of humor. I'm immediately put at ease with him. I have injections in my low back in the surgery center. The staff there has friendly and caring R.N.'s. I do occasionally see him for an office visit also. Be prepared to wait a bit as he's so busy that he runs behind. I would trust him with ANY of my family members without hesitation.

December 13th, 2011
SHOT
DR LAIRSON AND HIS STAFF, RAHELA WALKER, CAROL HOLMES AND BRAD WERE ALL WONDERFUL.THE CARE THEY ALL GIVE IS SOMETHING THATEVERY DOCTOR AND HIS STAFF SHOULD BE LIKE. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY WITH THE SHOT. DR LAIRSON EXPLAINED WHAT HE WOULD BE DOING AND ASKED FREQUENTLY IF I WAS OK. STACIEWHAT A STAFF. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

April 29th, 2011
Good doctor. Brief and to the point, which I appreciated. Understood the low back pain I was experiencing. Gave me realistic treatment plan for my long term pain management. I have sent my Dad in to see him. He is a solid doctor.

March 9th, 2011
d smith
Very happy with the care provided by Dr. Ed Lairson.He made the diagnosis and performed a epidural steroid injection the relieved my low back pain.I have already recommended him to my sister who also has low back pain,.

September 24th, 2010
General Manager Ivory Headwear
The quality and care I have received from Dr. Lairson has been excellent. I would highly recommend his medical services to anyone (in fact I already have).Dr. Lairson has helped me regain a more active lifestyle and I have appriciate his staff and their excellent care.

June 10th, 2010
Very pleased with Dr Lairson. Personable and helped me with my back pain. Have recommended him to other family members.