A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lamarque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lamarque is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamarque graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Lamarque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eugene Lamarque MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Lamarque practice?
- Dr. Edward Lamarque has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lamarque practices Internal Medicine near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Internists.