A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward LaMotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward LaMotta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward LaMotta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. LaMotta graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. LaMotta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Peter LaMotta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. LaMotta practice?
- Dr. Edward LaMotta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward LaMotta practices Family Medicine near Sanibel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Sanibel Family Physicians.