A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lankford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lankford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankford graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lankford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lankford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Lankford practice?
Dr. Edward Lankford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists.