A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lankford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lankford, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankford graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lankford has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward B Lankford MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Lankford practice?
- Dr. Edward Lankford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lankford practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Hershey Cardiologists.