A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Latimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Latimer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latimer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latimer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Latimer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Latimer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Latimer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
- Montclair Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Alexander Latimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Latimer practice?
- Dr. Edward Latimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Latimer practices Psychiatry near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Psychiatrists.