A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Laws, Neurological Surgeon, Endocrinologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Laws, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Cysts)
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Hypophysectomy (Pituitary Gland Removal)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Tumor (Prolactinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Laws has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laws accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Laws practice?
Dr. Edward Laws practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons, Boston Surgeons, and Boston Endocrinologists.