Dr. Edward Laws Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Laws?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Edward Laws?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2017

extraordinary surgeon, extraordinary man

I was a patient of Dr. Laws in DC at GW hospital in 1989 when he removed my pituitary tumor. He is not only a skilled surgeon, he was the most patient-oriented doctor I have ever had. In his rounds in the morning, he saw to it that interns treated patients as unique human beings, not bodies in beds. The absolute best!

August 15th, 2016

Awesome , everything about seeing dr . Laws was a breeze he is a kind man who will explain everything to you, his staff is great at keeping you informed . Most of all he knows what he is doing and does it well . Very happy my dr from Albany NY told me I needed to see him . God bless this man and his staff forthe wonderful work they do.

August 7th, 2016

Dr. Edward Laws an his team amazing|/ secretary very nice

Best Dr. Edward Laws is very nice awesome bedside manors his team that works with him explain everything , the doctor answers all questions spends time with you makes sure you understand and feel comfortable .

August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Laws performed my pituitary surgery while he was at UVA Charlottesville in l995. He is, in my opinion, the best in his field. In addition to his medical expertise, he also displayed compassion, respect, patiently answered my questions, and never made me feel that he was in a hurry to see his next patient. I highly recommend him to

March 31st, 2014

Went Above And Beyond

It was a struggle to get diagnosed with Cushings Disease but Dr. Laws eased my fears regarding treatment. He was very thorough in locating the tumor and actually found a 2nd smaller one. Due to complications found in my pre-op tests & MRI, my surgery had to be pushed back and I was concerned I would have to wait another week, as I got the okay for surgery on one of Dr. Laws' non-surgery days. But he made an exception and I had my surgery after being in observation for 3 days. I was in ICU for a couple of days post-op and in a regular room for another couple of days but Dr. Laws came by to check on me personally at least once every day. Very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. He really shows you that he's there to help in any way.

August 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Laws since 2010. He is a brilliant and skilled doctor/surgeon. His bedside manner is warm and compassionate. Dr. Laws treats you like a member of his family. He is an amazing doctor and human being. Highly recommend him and his entire team!

March 31st, 2011

Doctor Laws saved my daughter's life, by removing a large pitutary tumor. Our family will thank him forever.

December 18th, 2010

The Best of The Best !

When you are needing to find the absolute best qualified Neurological Surgeon for serious problems, He Is Your Man!Our 8 year old son had an extremely rare brain tumor within his pituitary gland, Dr. Laws was able to successfully remove it via endoscopic surgery. That was 2 1/2 years ago and we are not looking back...Awesome knowing you have The Best of The Best - Period !!!

October 30th, 2010

Dr. Laws was the most personable, caring doctor I've ever met, and I usually go to female doctors. He spent as much time as I needed, answered all questions and I didn't feel like he was rushing off to the next patient. His assistant, Sherrie, was also very knowledgeable and helpful.

May 15th, 2010

I am a former medical practice administrator who was immediately impressed when I met Dr. Laws after having been misdiagnosed and treated for arthritis three years by other physicians.I actually had a pituitary tumor, (acromegaly).Dr. Laws, is without a doubt, an expert in his field, and a very caring and empathetic person. I could not have been treated better, and feel that without his care, would not be alive to write these comments.I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a competent neurosurgeon. He is "the guy" you want in charge of your medical care!!!

February 23rd, 2010

I owe my life to this doctor. No one better!! Also, a wonderful down to earth person.

September 8th, 2008

Be Careful

Dr Edward Laws performed a frontal craniotomy on me in 1989 knowing the he could not reach the area in question or to be biopsied was not reachable by that approach. A mass was removed but lost therefor no diagnosis and he didn't tell me about the lost of the specimen until almost a year later after the surgery. Then refused to see me further. Was it because of guilt?