Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Lawson
Dr. Edward Lawson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Lawson is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital, Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Lawson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Edward Lawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Peyton Eggleston
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi48
Dr. Susanna Scafidi
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Baltimore, MD 0 mi22
Dr. Emily Boss
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15