A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lawton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lawton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lawton, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawton graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Stanley Lawton MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Lawton practice?
- Dr. Edward Lawton has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lawton practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Critical Care Practitioners and Fullerton Pulmonologists.