Dr. Edward Layne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Layne?

June 7th, 2017

Excellent Doctor and staff.Will recommend to others.

November 8th, 2016

Great Doctor

I had a rarer disease: hard to diagnose for 2.5 years (Achalasia). I had seen over 100 different types of doctors (multiple of which were gastrointerologists. Don't go to Atlanta Gastrointerology Associates. They are terrible). No one could tell me what it was, thus, no one could help me. I was told I was crazy, and needed to see a psychiatrist because the doctors couldn't figure out why I was clearly sick. I was almost bedridden, and was getting worse by the time I saw Dr. Edward A Layne, MD. He figured it out when no one else could. Since then, it has been confirmed, and treated via thoracic surgery. Now I am far, far better. It, honestly, might not be an exaggeration to say that Dr. Layne litteraly saved my life. (THANK YOU Dr. Layne!) He has been in the practice long enough to have seen a lot of things, and thus has many years of experience to pull from that younger doctors might not. What ACTUALLY matters when you go to a doctor? Getting cured right? The bottom like is Dr. Layne gets results!

April 28th, 2015

I've been receiving great service (as needed) from Dr. Layne for many years.

February 9th, 2015

saved my life

January 7th, 2015

Bedside Manner is Excellent

Dr. Layne has excellent rapport with his patients. He explains everything to you.

June 17th, 2012

Love this Doctor

I am in love with Dr. Layne. He has always LISTENED to me sense my first visit. I had a multitude of symptons, and one by one, he has fixed. We are still working together to resolve the rest. But one very important thing he has taught me, is not to just 'take a pill' for my problems. My primary gave me high blood pressure meds, lipitor, and an anxiety meds. Just take them. Dr. Layne explained to me that they should of explored the reasoning behind my high blood pressure and chols and anxiety, rather than just putting me on meds for the rest of my life. So he is working with me on quitting smoking, losing weight and what to eat. And other ways to lower my stress. He is an astonishin man. My best friend went with me to one of my appointments and after she said "I wish he could be my primary, or that I had GI issues just so he can be my doctor". Enough said. But seriously, when you go to a doctor who loves to prescribe, remember, there are other ways to get your health back. And there is quite a wait to get in, but you will be thankful once you go in, because he truly dedicates his time to YOU.

October 11th, 2016