A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lazar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lazar has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward H Lazar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Edward Lazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lazar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.