A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebowitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lebowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Arthur Lebowitz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Edward Lebowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lebowitz practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See San Jose Radiologists.