Edward Leib Is this you?

Have you seen Edward Leib?

July 26th, 2012

I cannot reccomend this Dr highly enough

I was in and out of the emergency room and my primary care physician's office with a variety of symptoms that seemed to elude all of the doctors I encountered. After becoming very ill I was admitted to the hospital and Dr. Leib was called in for a consult. His diagnosis was spot on, confirmed by a biopsy, treatment started and within a couple of weeks I was well enough to return home. I followed up with Dr. Leib many times in the next year and each time he was pleasant, patient with me, and seemed like he genuinely cared. Honestly, I feel as though he saved my life and I will be forever grateful. He is a wonderful doctor.

October 19th, 2010

misdiagnosed me, didn't pay attention, caused me to be left untreated for what I really have for way too long. No personable, treats you like a number, doesn't listen....if he had he would have known I didn't have what he claimed. Very disappointed, would not recommend him to anyone.

October 12th, 2017