Dr. Edward Leone Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 11th, 2014

DOES NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS OR KNOW PROTICOL

I advised him to give me stress dose steroids during a recent surgery and he refused to add them to my IV. I am adrenal insufficient meaning I do not have any. I had an adrenal crisis the night after surgery. Something so simple could of helped so much. I practically begged him for them, I could have died. Every doctor knows to give an adrenal patient. stress dose steroids. I should have demanded another doctor or walked out. Be smart and demand a better caring doctor.

February 19th, 2017