Dr. Edward Leone Is this you?

DOES NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS OR KNOW PROTICOL

Posted on July 11th, 2014

I advised him to give me stress dose steroids during a recent surgery and he refused to add them to my IV. I am adrenal insufficient meaning I do not have any. I had an adrenal crisis the night after surgery. Something so simple could of helped so much. I practically begged him for them, I could have died. Every doctor knows to give an adrenal patient. stress dose steroids. I should have demanded another doctor or walked out. Be smart and demand a better caring doctor.

Posted on February 19th, 2017