A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Leventhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Leventhal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Leventhal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leventhal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leventhal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward K Leventhal MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edward K. Leventhal practice?
- Dr. Edward Leventhal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Leventhal practices Urology near Reisterstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Reisterstown Urologists.