A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Li, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from MD, New York University School of Medicine.
Dr. Li has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Li MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Li practice?
- Dr. Edward Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Li practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.