A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lind, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Lind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lind practice?
- Dr. Edward Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lind practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.