Learn more about Dr. Edward Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lind, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward John Lind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lind practice?
- Dr. Edward Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lind practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.