Dr. Edward Lind II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lind II?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lind II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

Be careful the receptionist will talk about every patient the calls the office. While seating in the waiting room all the patients hear everything. Her name is Heather and she is very rude. Lind is a good doctor but it takes an hour to see him and hard to make an appt.

August 10th, 2015

DR EDWARD LIND -- TOP NOTCH FAMILY DOCTOR

I do not understand the negative reviewers at all. Dr Lind has ALWAYS been among the most caring, kind, and patient doctors I have ever had -- and because of my health, I've had many. He has never been afraid to refer, and the referrals have been equally top notch. The only drawback I have EVER experienced with Dr. Lind is, because he takes time to understand you and your complaints, he's always backed up -- in my experience, no more than 15-30 minutes however. I count myself fortunate to be under his care, and really do not understand anyone having a negative opinion of his practice.

June 17th, 2015

Great doctor

I don't understand the two low reviews at all, Ive been a patient for over 20 years and always received the utmost in health care. I highly recommend Dr Lind to anyone that wants a doctor that doesn't rush his appointments just to keep on schedule. He spends the time required to get to the bottom of your illness .

February 16th, 2015

If you're looking for a doctor who cares and listens and talks to you, this is the guy!

Well worth any wait, Dr. Lind listens and cares about his patients as real people.

February 3rd, 2015

Very dispointed with the unprofessionalism in this place, do not recommend!!!

April 3rd, 2012

Knows how to treat people

I have read some of the other comments on here and I have to say that its sad that people are so rude. Dr. Lind has always been carring and helpful to me. I have even had other offices (which he refered me to) tell me how good he was at getting back to them immediately when they had questions. At first when I went to him I was a little put out because I had to wait so long in the waiting room but then I realized that I was waiting because he was busy caring for other patients and when he came in to talk with me I never once got the feeling he was rushed or did not want to know what was wrong. He is also very good at trying to figure out what is wrong. More then once if he didnt know what the problem was, he has told me what the options for treatment or for figuring out the problem would be and asked what I... yes I said it, I thought we should do first. Dr. Lind has always been a good doctor for me and its sad that the only people who comment on here are the ones that are upset.

April 28th, 2010

Physician that plays god and refusal to refer

If you are looking for a doctor that wants to play God, this is the person for you. I found him to be arrogant and wanting to talk about himself. I was the patient, not him. He is very full of himself and wants everyone to know how knowledgeable he is. Here is a thought, the hour and half I wasted "waiting to see this doctor" could have been better spent reading the New England Journal of Medicine. I will be moving on and seek a compassionate caring doctor that is up to par with my time instead of his own.

March 16th, 2010

Excellent doctor! Really cares about his patient

January 6th, 2017