Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
If you're looking for a doctor who cares and listens and talks to you, this is the guy! show details If you're looking for a doctor who cares and listens and talks to you, this is the guy!
Feb 15th, 2015

Well worth any wait, Dr. Lind listens and cares about his patients as real people.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Very dispointed with the unprofessionalism in this place, do not recommend!!!

Knows how to treat people show details Knows how to treat people
Apr 3rd, 2012

I have read some of the other comments on here and I have to say that its sad that people are so rude. Dr. Lind has always been carring and helpful to me. I have even had other offices (which he refered me to) tell me how good he was at getting back to them immediately when they had questions. At first when I went to him I was a little put out because I had to wait so long in the waiting room but then I realized that I was waiting because he was busy caring for other patients and when he came in to talk with me I never once got the feeling he was rushed or did not want to know what was wrong. He is also very good at trying to figure out what is wrong. More then once if he didnt know what the problem was, he has told me what the options for treatment or for figuring out the problem would be and asked what I... yes I said it, I thought we should do first. Dr. Lind has always been a good doctor for me and its sad that the only people who comment on here are the ones that are upset.

Physician that plays god and refusal to refer show details Physician that plays god and refusal to refer
Apr 27th, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor that wants to play God, this is the person for you. I found him to be arrogant and wanting to talk about himself. I was the patient, not him. He is very full of himself and wants everyone to know how knowledgeable he is. Here is a thought, the hour and half I wasted "waiting to see this doctor" could have been better spent reading the New England Journal of Medicine. I will be moving on and seek a compassionate caring doctor that is up to par with my time instead of his own.