Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Lineen
Dr. Edward Lineen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Lineen is affiliated with University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lineen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Lineen has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Edward Lineen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.