Dr. Edward Linzey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
Simply the Best
He was the best an expecting mother could ask for. In addition he made sure that I was comfortable after having my son. He was the best Dr. I have ever had.

July 11th, 2012
Dr. Linzey is the best. He helped me through two pregnancies and one of them was very dangerous. He is a blessing from god. Thank you Thank you

July 28th, 2011
Dr. Linzey is the best doctor I've ever had. he is very respectful, answers all of my questions with patience. He makes me feel special, important and comfortable. I am delivering in 2 weeks and have an absolute piece that he will take great care of me and my baby. He loves God and treats his patients with the fatherly love himself.

March 31st, 2011
The office staff is a complete turn off!
I was very excited to have Dr. Linzey as my physician especially after working at St. Joseph's hospital and hearing such wonderful things about him. However, his front office staff was very rude and unprofessional. They were rude to myself on the phone as well as to others over the phone. As patients sat and waited for their appointments the front office staff argued with people over the phone in front of all of us. They also scheduled my appointment and only after taking the day off work and showing up for my appointment I was notified that it was for another day. When I went to get lab work done the papers were unable to be read by the lab that I had to cancel my appointment and reschedule when I got my new paperwork. I also wasn't given any information before I got my lab work done on wether or not to fast before testing and and had to reschedule once more. The lab said that the office should have let me know. All together my experience was terrible. I decided to choose another physician. I hope that they do something about their office staff...

February 8th, 2011
The best OB/GYN out there! The most caring and compassionate doctor there is. He made my pregnancy and delivery so easy and trust him implicitely. Amazing man and doctor!

July 8th, 2009
Dr. Linzey is an exemplary physician. He cares deeply about each patient's health and concerns. Further, he is an avid and praticing Christian and is guided by his faith. His personal commitment to excellence in women's health is extraordinary. He delivered my two children (ages 22 and 20 now) and I continue to actively refer clients to him.

March 31st, 2009
Joanie
He's been my doctor for almost 30 years ~I can't say enough nice things about Dr. L. He has ALWAYS taken the time to discuss things with me (even just to sit and talk about life in general). Bedside manner is not a trait in alot of docs ~ his surpasses the excellent rating! When a hug is warranted, it is given. A big bear hug, at that! Staff has always been very kind and considerate. I highly recommend this doctor (and always have!).

September 4th, 2008
Caring & Compassionate
I have been a patient of Dr. Linzey's for over 20 years & still find myself recommending him to friends in Temecula Valley, CA. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, & compassionate. It may take a while to get in and see him, but he's worth the wait...