A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Lis DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lis practice?
- Dr. Edward Lis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Orthopedic Surgeons.