A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Lis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Lis practice?
- Dr. Edward Lis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.