A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lisk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lisk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lisk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Bacharach Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bernard Lisk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Lisk practice?
- Dr. Edward Lisk has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lisk practices Family Medicine near Brigantine, NJ.
See Brigantine Primary Care Doctors.