Dr. Edward Littlejohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Littlejohn?

May 16th, 2016

Dr. Littlejohn is very personable and to the point. He validated a prior diagnosis and I got scheduled for surgery on my first appointment.

February 20th, 2015

Good Samaritan Hospital joint replacement center

We had an outstanding experience for a tough total knee replacement. Dr little john is a very regarded doctor by other doctors and the entire staff of the joint replacement center at Good Samaritan hospital in Los Gatos. He's a brilliant surgeon and can handle " the big guys" like my 6'5" all American basketball player husband, and several of the 49ners, big athletes big men. I can't praise Good Samaritan Hospital joint replacement Center, which dr little john is president. It's a whole separate floor, everybody has their own room, they have excellent post op pain management program, nurses are wonderful and positive and are there for you at all times, the menu is like a spa you order your meals on the room phone! Just can't say enough. We traveled from 2 hours away for dr little john and it was totally worth it.

May 2nd, 2013

Worse experience of my life!!

After receiving my 3rd gel injection, 2 days later I went into severe pain! Suffered over the weekend and called on Monday. Prescribed pain meds that did not work. Saw Dr. Littlejohn and he said he was sure the gel shots did not cause all the pain..must be something else and ordered an MRI. 2 days later called again, more meds prescribed. Long story short, the pain was so severe I could not sleep, it was 24/7 for 11 days, non-stop!!! Yesterday he saw me and removed liquid from my knee and gave me a cortisone shot saying I should have relief in 3-4 days. Today I feel a little less pain. Why in the world didn't he do this 8 days ago? I'm 78 years old and this has truly been the worse experience with non-stop pain in my life. I think Dr. Littlejohn is an arrogant, uncaring physician!! Never, never will I understand his cold, uncaring demeaner

October 11th, 2012

He is a great doctor. He is kind and he is a smart doctor. That is the kind of doctor you want to see.

May 17th, 2012

Life is so much better now.

Kaiser put me through a lot of painful therapy and was concentrating on my knee, when it was in fact my hip which had the huge problem. When my husband and I went on Humana, I went to one of their network therapists. He was perceptive enough to recognize that I needed an orthopedic doctor. Dr. Littlejohn came highly recommended by friends and another reputable orthopedic doctor. True he has a very serious side, but he is concerned and knows what he is doing.I have had very few issues from my hip replacement surgery. I could walk without pain almost immediately and continue to make significant progress. I can go hiking with my husband now and enjoy the great outdoors.

December 27th, 2011

Very poor follow-up after surgery. no return calls after being discharged from hospital. no follow-up care provided after discharge to rehabilitation center.

August 5th, 2011

I've had shoulder pain and back pain. And Dr. Littlejohn immediately suggested surgery for both. I went to a different orthopedist for a second opinion. He sent me to a Physical Therapist, and I have been painfree in both after treatment. And later heard he is surgery crazed. SCARY!!!

February 9th, 2011

The receptionist (jessie) is short, curt, and comes across as rude. She seems put out that she has to speak with folks and that she is doing you a favor setting your appointment. Doctor is great and knows what he is doing!

September 21st, 2009

i would put mt life in his hands anytime

Dr. Littlejohn is an exceptional surgeon! He takes his patients very seriously. He may not smile a whole lot but his knowledge makes up for everything

July 3rd, 2009

Feel Great

I was very skeptical regarding a knee replacement and put it off as long as I could. The replacement has added new life and I was able to cruse through Greece, limbing and walking.

September 15th, 2017