A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Logue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Logue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Logue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward James Logue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Logue practice?
- Dr. Edward Logue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Logue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.