A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Logue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Logue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logue
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Logue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Logue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Logue graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Logue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Logue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Logue practice?
- Dr. Edward Logue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Logue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL.
See Gurnee Surgeons.