A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Loniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loniewski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loniewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loniewski graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Loniewski DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Loniewski practice?
- Dr. Edward Loniewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Loniewski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Surgeons.