A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lord has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frederick Lord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Lord practice?
- Dr. Edward Lord has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lord practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Primary Care Doctors.