A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lores
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lores Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lores, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lores graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lores has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Frank Lores MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edward F. Lores practice?
- Dr. Edward Lores has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lores practices Ophthalmology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Ophthalmologists.