A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lucas, Emergency Physician, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lucas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University Hospital. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lucas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward Lucas practice?
- Dr. Edward Lucas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lucas practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.