A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lucci is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lucci, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucci graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Lucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Bruce Lucci MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward B. Lucci practice?
- Dr. Edward Lucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lucci practices Emergency Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Emergency Physicians.