A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Luce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luce
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Luce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Electric Burns
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luce graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luce has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Andrew Luce MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Luce practice?
- Dr. Edward Luce has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Luce practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.