- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Luce is Excellent. Dr. Luce has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Luce, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Arm Injuries, Breast Cancer, and Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luce graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luce has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Luce practice?
Dr. Edward Luce practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Plastic Surgeons and Memphis Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Luce, Dr. Eddie Luce, Dr. Eddy Luce, Dr. Edison Luce