A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Luce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Luce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luce
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Luce, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Breast Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Electric Burns
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luce graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luce has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Andrew Luce MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Luce practice?
- Dr. Edward Luce has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Luce practices Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.