Learn more about Dr. E Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Lucero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Lucero, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Michael Lucero MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. E M. Lucero practice?
- Dr. E Lucero has 1 office location.
Dr. E Lucero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.