A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lucero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lucero, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lucero practice?
Dr. Edward Lucero practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.