A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lucero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lucero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lucero, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucero has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Lucero MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lucero practice?
- Dr. Edward Lucero has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lucero practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.