A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Choi, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Hazleton General Hospital
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Choi practice?
Dr. Edward Choi practices Therapeutic Radiology near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Hazleton Radiologists.