A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Choi, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Moo-Woong Choi MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Choi practice?
- Dr. Edward Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Choi practices Therapeutic Radiology near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Hazleton Radiologists.