A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Choi, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Hazleton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Moo-Woong Choi MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Choi practice?
- Dr. Edward Choi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Choi practices Therapeutic Radiology near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsport, PA.
See Hazleton Radiologists.