Dr. Edward Donnelly MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Newport, RI

October 12th, 2016
Amazing
The doctor was amazing.i was nervous going in. His nurse cristina was so nice and comforting. She mace me feel welcome which was so great when stressed. The doctor explaind everything great and was wonderul. So happy with the doctor and his nurse

July 3rd, 2016
Can't connect by phone to Eg office- says leave message but?
Even calling the office is a pain-calls are not returned. Had to call the Povidence office for results. Told the regular office -despite the fact it says so-can't take messages. My pharmacy had to wait a day for any response also. I do like this doctor but will try to switch locations .

March 11th, 2016
best of the best
Dr. Donnelly is a highly qualified neurologist- he keeps up with all the latest research, knows all the latest drugs for treatment. I have had epilepsy for over 45 years so of course I have various problems and he has helped me with all. My very first visit he 5 years ago he prescribed a med to help me which no other neurologist had. I was amazed at the result. If you are looking for a doctor for any neuro problem this is the one. I was almost hysterical once but his staff was so compassionate they overlooked my frantic behavior, contacted Dr. D and he called me directly to help. What could be better1

July 8th, 2015
Worst Dr. ever. Don't waste your time. Terrible communication-poor skills and ill informed . Don't expect to hear from him if you are hospitalized.

July 26th, 2012
comfortable office. knows his stuff
easy to visit--both with staff and with dr.