Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Can't connect by phone to Eg office- says leave message but? show details Can't connect by phone to Eg office- says leave message but?
by margey on Jul 3rd, 2016

Even calling the office is a pain-calls are not returned. Had to call the Povidence office for results. Told the regular office -despite the fact it says so-can't take messages. My pharmacy had to wait a day for any response also. I do like this doctor but will try to switch locations .

best of the best show details best of the best
by margery harrop on Mar 11th, 2016

Dr. Donnelly is a highly qualified neurologist- he keeps up with all the latest research, knows all the latest drugs for treatment. I have had epilepsy for over 45 years so of course I have various problems and he has helped me with all. My very first visit he 5 years ago he prescribed a med to help me which no other neurologist had. I was amazed at the result. If you are looking for a doctor for any neuro problem this is the one. I was almost hysterical once but his staff was so compassionate they overlooked my frantic behavior, contacted Dr. D and he called me directly to help. What could be better1

Jul 8th, 2015

Worst Dr. ever. Don't waste your time. Terrible communication-poor skills and ill informed . Don't expect to hear from him if you are hospitalized.

comfortable office. knows his stuff show details comfortable office. knows his stuff
Jul 26th, 2012

easy to visit--both with staff and with dr.