A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellison
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ellison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ellison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marshall Ellison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Edward Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ellison practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.