A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ellison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ellison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellison graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ellison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marshall Ellison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ellison practice?
- Dr. Edward Ellison has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Ellison practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.