A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ewald is Excellent. Dr. Ewald has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ewald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewald graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ewald has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ewald practice?
Dr. Edward Ewald practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near East Granby, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Locks, CT.
See East Granby Family Physicians and East Granby Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Ewald, Dr. Edison Ewald, Dr. Ned Ewald, Dr. Eddy Ewald