A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Ewald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Ewald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Ewald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewald graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ewald has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Ewald practice?
Dr. Edward Ewald practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near East Granby, CT.
See East Granby Family Physicians, East Granby General Practitioners, East Granby Internists, and East Granby Rheumatologists.