A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Gentile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Gentile, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentile graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gentile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
- Citrus Valley Med Ctr (Queen Of The Vly Campus)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Gentile MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Gentile practice?
- Dr. Edward Gentile has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Gentile practices Emergency Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Emergency Physicians.