A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Klein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Myer Klein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Edward Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Klein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.