More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Lai
Dr. Edward Lai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alhambra, CA, with other offices in Pomona, CA and Montclair, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Lai is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, Alhambra Hospital Medical Center and Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Lai has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edward Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alhambra, CA.
Dr. Anthony Tjio
Emergency Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Alhambra, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Rossana Uranga
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Alhambra, CA 0.06 mi25
Dr. Eva Mauer
Alhambra, CA 0.06 mi40