A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Ming-Che Lai MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lai practice?
- Dr. Edward Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lai practices Pediatrics and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Pediatricians and Alhambra Pathologists.