A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Minjay Lee MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Cardiologists.