Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Minjay Lee MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Cardiologists.