A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Podgorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Podgorski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podgorski
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Podgorski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Podgorski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Podgorski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Podgorski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Marion Podgorski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Podgorski practice?
- Dr. Edward Podgorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Podgorski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.