A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Maxwell Reed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Reed practice?
- Dr. Edward Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Reed practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.