A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Maa, Assistant Professor is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Maa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Maa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Hueitai Maa MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edward H. Maa practice?
- Dr. Edward Maa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Maa practices Neurology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Neurologists.