Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Maa
Dr. Edward Maa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and Neurology. Dr. Maa is affiliated with Boulder Community Health, University of Colorado Hospital and Saint Anthony Hospital. Dr. Maa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Maa has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Edward Maa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Adam Coles
Denver, CO 0 mi9
Dr. Gareen Hamalian
Denver, CO 0 mi8
Dr. John Holland
Psychiatry, Neurology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0 mi38