Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Macinerney
Dr. Edward Macinerney, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Coeur D Alene, ID, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Leawood, KS (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Macinerney is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center and St Joseph Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Macinerney has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edward Macinerney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Dr. Clinton Merrill Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi38
Dr. Aaron Notestine
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi16
Dr. Susan Melchiore
Coeur D Alene, ID 0 mi25