A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Macinerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macinerney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macinerney
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Macinerney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macinerney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macinerney graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Macinerney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Macinerney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Macinerney practice?
- Dr. Edward Macinerney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Macinerney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.