A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Macinerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macinerney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macinerney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macinerney graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Macinerney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macinerney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Macinerney practice?
Dr. Edward Macinerney practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.