A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Macinerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macinerney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macinerney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macinerney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macinerney graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Macinerney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Macinerney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Macinerney practice?
- Dr. Edward Macinerney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Macinerney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.