Learn more about Dr. Edward Macinerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macinerney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macinerney
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macinerney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macinerney, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macinerney graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Macinerney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward J Macinerney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Macinerney practice?
- Dr. Edward Macinerney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Macinerney practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Cardiologists.