Dr. Edward Mackay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mackay?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Edward Mackay?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017

Best Vein Doctor Ever!

Dr, Mackay treated my varicose veins. I hadnt worn shorts in YEARS!!! I am so happy and confident now. Would never go anywhere else again. Surgery was easier than I thought and not painful at all. Clean office, friendly staff. Highly Highly recommend!

November 8th, 2016

FABULOUS DOCTOR and STAFF!!!

Great visit great results, great staff!! Highly recommend!

February 5th, 2016

Great doctor terrible billing

I went to the doctor's office in Largo, and saw the PA. I paid my co-pay, and was told to come back in a year. Since then, I have been repeatedly billed for two visits at $50 each. His payment is now handled by a company in Ohio. I talked with them, as his office said they had nothing to do with it anymore. I have submitted proof of my initial payment, but continue to be billed for the other $50. Their statement showed I saw Dr. Mackay that day, but he wasn't even in the office. Letters have not resolved the problem. The doctor and his staff are great, but his billing/payment is now the worst I have experienced in my 69 years of life. Not sure whether to just pay the extra money, and seek out a new physician or ....

October 18th, 2014

PA IS INCOMPTETANT-MAKE SURE YOUR APt IS WITH THE DOCTOR

I saw Dr Mackay previously and was pleased. When i made a follow up appointment, I thought i would be seeing him but instead saw a PA and he was not in the office. My medical condition is complicated and my vein issue was not cosmetic. The PA did not seem to understand the complexity - she spoke to me as though i were 7 years old. She also gave me misinformation about medications - which was later corrected by both my pharmacist and my PCP. Requests for records sent to other doctors were mishandled also. First incorrect records were sent (so my appt was a waste of time and money). Then they insisted they did not have a release (even tho they had released the wrong info). New doctor requested a disk - however the disk they made was not properly formatted - so he could not read it. I think Dr Mackay is spread to thin and he needs someone to supervise what his staff is doing!

October 25th, 2012

Teacher

I went to this doctor for a screening, but ended up seeing a PA and not the doctor. He came in the room for aobut 3 minutes.

July 18th, 2012

Dr Mackay

I think Dr. Mackay is very good at what he does. But I just don't feel that he is all that friendly, not that my dr has to be my best friend... I had 4 appts so far and had to wait too long at two of them- 35 and 50 minutes. He also asked me how I was during one surgery and I said "Good." He said, "Not for long, when I stick this needle in your leg it's going to hurt." I couldn't believe he said that, especially since I couldn't tell if he was joking or not because I couldn't see his face when he said it. What an interesting guy.

November 8th, 2009

Love my legs!

I can not explain how much I love the look of my new legs! They use to look like a street map! Thanks Dr.Mackay and your great staff.

July 14th, 2009

Dr. Macay is a graet doctor, I highly recomend him.

Great bedside mannor, Diagnosos correctly, makes patients feel comfortable and at ease, patients leave feeling very satasfied with his work. Ecellent Doctor.

May 26th, 2009

the best care!

my legs are now show-off-able! I can now go out and wear skirts and dresses because Dr. Mackay helped me rid my spider veins. I've been lucky that so far, none have come back. The only thing to mention was in the waiting room, they did not have a great selection of magazines. But my wait to see Dr. Mackay was extremely short and he was on-time with my appointment.

July 13th, 2017