A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Macphee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macphee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macphee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Education & Awards
Dr. Macphee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Macphee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Macphee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward Macphee practice?
- Dr. Edward Macphee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Macphee practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.