A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Macphee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Macphee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macphee
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Macphee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Macphee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macphee graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Macphee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Robert Macphee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Macphee practice?
- Dr. Edward Macphee has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Macphee practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.