Learn more about Dr. Edward Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mader is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mader
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mader, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Touro Infirmary
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Claro Mader MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mader practice?
- Dr. Edward Mader has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Mader practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Neurologists and New Orleans Psychiatrists.