A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Mader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Mader is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Mader, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mader graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Mader has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Claro Mader MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Mader practice?
- Dr. Edward Mader has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Mader practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Neurologists and New Orleans Psychiatrists.